WordPress Intern Job description: WordPress Development Intern
Nuts & Bolts
Reports To: Vice President of Web Design & Development
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii, Zend, etc) a plus. Laravel strongly desired.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus.
- Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git, a plus.
- Works at night, in the dark, alone at 3 a.m.
- Takes copious notes in code
- Comfortable talking with clients (via phone, email and in person)
- Detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment
- Can juggle projects, hats & cups of coffee (see Marketing openings)
- Wants to learn fast & furious
- Sense of Humor